Equest has the remarkably long duration of action worming horses for 13 weeks and is the only wormer to carry on killing small redworm larvae ingested while your horse grazes for a further two weeks after treatment, cleaning the pasture of this parasite and reducing your horse’s exposure to re-infection.
UK delivery available from FREE
- Equest horse wormer is suitable for foals over four months and pregnant mares
- One tube of Equest will treat a horse up to 575kg
- The dosing interval of Equest is the longest of any horse wormer at 13 weeks
- Do not use Equest on donkeys
- Equest is the only horse wormer with a 2 week persistant action
- Equest treats all common horse worms , including Bots (Bot fly larvae) and developing and inhibited encysted small redworms at the standard dose.
- Equest is licensed to control benzimidazole resistant strains of cyathostomins.
- Containing the active ingredient Moxidectin Equest is the first new molecule for a horse wormer since the introduction of ivermectin.
For oral administration. One 12.2g syringe contains sufficient gel to treat one 575 kg horse at the recommended dose rate (0.4 mg moxidectin per kg bodyweight). Each graduation on the calibrated syringe delivers sufficient gel to treat 25 kg bodyweight. Use of a scale or weigh tape is recommended to ensure accurate dosing. To avoid overdosing, care should be taken to accurately dose foals, especially low bodyweight foals or young ponies.