Eqvalan kills more types of worms than any other wormer including large redworms, small redworms, pinworms, large roundworms, threadworms, hairworms and many other parasites including bots.
UK delivery available from FREE
Eqvalan Oral Paste for Horses at the recommended dose rate of 200 micrograms ivermectin per kg bodyweight provides effective treatment and control of the following parasites of horses and donkeys:
- Large strongyles
- Small strongyles
- Lungworms (adults and immatures)
- Pinworms (adults and immatures)
- Ascarids (adults and immature)
- Hairworms (adults)
- Large-mouth stomach worms (adults)
- Neck threadworms (microfilariae)
- Intestinal threadworms (adults)
- Stomach bots
It comes in syringe form and 1 syringe will treat up to 600KG bodyweight. Foals should be treated initially at 6 to 8 weeks of age and then every 8 weeks until they are 18 months old. Older horses should be treated every 8 to 10 weeks.