BluEye Polo Goggles
Sports Specific Eye Protection
UK delivery available from FREE
Delivery: FREE delivery anywhere in the UK mainland*
Designed with the help of Australia's and England's leading Polo and Polocrosse players specifically for their comfort and eye protection, these sunglasses and goggles are now worn by leading players throughout the world.
Goggle features include:
1) Impact resistant vented Polycarbonate lenses.
2) 100% UVA & UVB protection.
3) Interchangeable and replaceable lenses.
4) Anti- fog coating to the inside of the lens and hard coating (anti-scratch) to the outside.
5) Soft santoprene rubber frame, aerodynamically shaped to provide flexibility & comfort while sealing the eye area from wind, dust and dirt.
6) Small circular perforations within the frame to allow air circulation to prevent fogging.
7) Adjustable clip and elastic strap for comfort & safety.
8) Unrestricted peripheral vision.
The goggles have been tested by the University of New South Wales Australia for impact resistance and meet the requirements of AS 1337 - 1992 "Eye protectors for industrial applications".
Results were as follows:
1) Fired at from 40 metres: Slight indentation of the lens. Frame was unmarked.
2) Fired at from 25 metres: Visible indentation of the lens. Slight marking of the frame.
3) Fired at from 15 metres: Lens cracked on impact in the centre only. Frame remained almost unmarked.
So even at 15 metres, the lens did not shatter and only cracked down the centre.
Replacement lens also available.
People who bought this also bought...