Fancy Feeds Grower Pellets
UK delivery available from FREE
- Fed from 6 – 8 weeks of age to 18 – 21 weeks.
- Quality protein provides essential amino acids to support rapid muscle, tissue and skeletal development as the bird grows.
- Highly digestible cooked wheat helps meet the increased energy requirements of the growing bird.
- Fully balanced with vitamins and minerals, including Sel-Plex® organic selenium, to support growth and tissue integrity, as well as the immune system.
- With Bio-Mos® natural prebiotic, for a healthy gut, and betaine to reduce the risk of dehydration.
- Contains an organic acidifier to reduce the risk of bacterial or fungal infection from the feed itself and so further benefit gut health.
- Medication free and can be fed right the way through to those birds being reared for the table.
5 KG Bag
Ingredients: Wheat (>40%), Wheatfeed (10-25%) HiPro Soya (10-25%), Grass Meal (0-10%), Full Fat Soya (0-10%), Soya Oil (0-10%), Dicalcium Phosphate (0-10%) Vitamins and Minerals (0-10%), Limestone (0-10%)
- Fancy Feed Chick Crumb can be fed from hatching up to 6-8 weeks of age.
- Fancy Feed Grower Pellets can be fed from 6-8 weeks of age to 18-21 weeks.
- Fancy Feed poultry feeds can be fed from 18 weeks of age.
- To help ensure birds receive a balanced diet, pellets are best fed ad lib and not mixed with additional grain or mixed corn.
- As a guide, birds should consume a minimum of 100g/4oz per day (larger birds) or 50g – 85g/2oz – 3½oz (bantams).
- A treat of Fancy Feed Mixed Corn may be fed in the afternoon or evening after the main ration of pellets has been fed. This ensures the birds do not fill themselves with corn in preference to the fully balanced food.
- Feed Mixed Corn at a rate of no more than 28g/1oz per bird per day in addition to the recommended amount of a fully balanced diet, like Fancy Feed Layers’ Pellets.
- Ensure clean fresh water is available at all times.
- Birds should have access to a source of insoluble grit at all times to aid digestion.