Fancy Feeds Layers Pellets
UK delivery available from FREE
Ideal for free-ranging and penned birds alike, Layers' Pellets are formulated to provide a complete balanced diet for all types of adult and laying poultry, ducks, geese and bantams.
- Essential nutrients to promote good health and well-being in the bird as well as supporting egg production.
- Quality protein with essential amino acids for tissue and feather production and egg development.
- Micronised wheat for carbohydrate energy and fibre.
- With Omega 6 fatty acids for egg production and natural plant extracts from marigold and paprika for a golden yolk colour.
- Fully balanced with vitamins and minerals.
- With Sel-Plex® organic selenium to support the body's antioxidant defence system and immunity as well as egg shell integrity.
- Medication free.
5 KG Bag
Ingredients: Wheat, Wheatfeed, Hipro Soya, Full Fat Soya, Limestone, Grassmeal, Maize, Dicalcium Phos-phate, Soya Oil, Paprika Pigment, Vitamins and Minerals, Lutein and Zeoxanthin from Marigold (Natural Yolk Pigment)
- Fancy Feed Chick Crumb can be fed from hatching up to 6-8 weeks of age.
- Fancy Feed Grower Pellets can be fed from 6-8 weeks of age to 18-21 weeks.
- Fancy Feed poultry feeds can be fed from 18 weeks of age.
- To help ensure birds receive a balanced diet, pellets are best fed ad lib and not mixed with additional grain or mixed corn.
- As a guide, birds should consume a minimum of 100g/4oz per day (larger birds) or 50g – 85g/2oz – 3½oz (bantams).
- A treat of Fancy Feed Mixed Corn may be fed in the afternoon or evening after the main ration of pellets has been fed. This ensures the birds do not fill themselves with corn in preference to the fully balanced food.
- Feed Mixed Corn at a rate of no more than 28g/1oz per bird per day in addition to the recommended amount of a fully balanced diet, like Fancy Feed Layers’ Pellets.
- Ensure clean fresh water is available at all times.
- Birds should have access to a source of insoluble grit at all times to aid digestion.