Fancy Feeds Chick Crumb
Essential nutrients to promote good health and even growth!
UK delivery available from FREE
- Essential nutrients to promote good health and even growth
- Quality protein with essential amino acids for muscle and skeletal development.
- Cooked, highly digestible wheat for carbohydrate energy to support growth.
- Includes betaine to help reduce the risk of dehydration
- Fully balanced with vitamins and minerals.
- With Sel-Plex® organic selenium to support the body’s antioxidant defence system and immunity.
- Contains Bio-Mos® to optimise gut health & immune response
- Medication free - Non-GM ingredients
5 KG Bag
Vitamin A 12,000IU/kg
Vitamin D3 4,000IU/kg
Vitamin E 60IU/kg
- Fancy Feed Chick Crumb can be fed from hatching up to 6-8 weeks of age.
- Fancy Feed Grower Pellets can be fed from 6-8 weeks of age to 18-21 weeks.
- Fancy Feed poultry feeds can be fed from 18 weeks of age.
- To help ensure birds receive a balanced diet, pellets are best fed ad lib and not mixed with additional grain or mixed corn.
- As a guide, birds should consume a minimum of 100g/4oz per day (larger birds) or 50g – 85g/2oz – 3½oz (bantams).
- A treat of Fancy Feed Mixed Corn may be fed in the afternoon or evening after the main ration of pellets has been fed. This ensures the birds do not fill themselves with corn in preference to the fully balanced food.
- Feed Mixed Corn at a rate of no more than 28g/1oz per bird per day in addition to the recommended amount of a fully balanced diet, like Fancy Feed Layers’ Pellets.
- Ensure clean fresh water is available at all times.
- Birds should have access to a source of insoluble grit at all times to aid digestion.